What you need to know and do:
So we can create a safe an environment as possible during this time with Covid-19 there are a few things that Purple Padma Yoga asks of you:
- Bookings must be made and paid for in advance of your class online. If online banking is not available a cash at the correct amount or cheque payment is accepted in an unsealed envelope.
- Please make sure your contact information is up to date, a student questionnaire is available to download from the above TAB.
- A Covid QR must be scanned when possible at each venue when you attend. If you do not have a comparable phone then I will contact you if i am alerted of any notifications to self isolate.
- You must bring your own mat and equipment to class and not share them with anyone else.
- A face mask must be worn when entering and leaving the building or if you need to exit the class to use facilities outside of the yoga space.
- Arrive as close to the time class as possible or wait on your vehicle until 5 mins before the start of your class to avoid any 'social mixing' prior to the class and please keep to the 2m distancing rule at all times.
- One person may use the toilet facilities at a time.
- Upon entering the venue please use the hand sanitiser provided and again when leaving the venue.
- Please observe any one-way systems in place at the venue for your class. (At Davenham Methodist Church Hall and Weaverham Community Centre you will enter at the front entrance and Exit via the fire exit).
- Please sanitise your mat and equipment at the start and end of each class using the cleaning products provided and dispose of any used paper towel or wipes in the bins at the venue.
- Please cancel your place if you have knowingly been in contact with anyone who has developed symptoms or has had a positive test and self isolate for 14 days, a class recording will be available if you have to miss a class due to Covid-19 or NHS Track and Trace contact.
- Please let me know ASAP if you have developed symptoms within 7 days of attending a class so I can alert other class members. Your identity will not be revealed. Contact me on 07975895494.
My Duty of Care to you:
- Risk assessments have been carried out at every venue and will be adhered to at every class.
- I will ensure the rooms are sanitised before you enter.
- I will measure a safe 2m space between you and your yoga neighbour.
- I will ensure there is sanitiser at all classes at the entrance and exit points.
- I will immediately inform everyone if a possible Covid-19 case has been identified at one of the classes.
- If I develop symptoms or have knowingly been in contact with anyone with symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19 or I've been informed by track and trace to self isolate I will cancel your class.
- I will refund in full or credit any classes cancelled by Purple Padma Yoga.
- I will sanitise my own equipment before and after each use and where sanitising of the venue is not proved for I will mop and sanitise the floors, contact surfaces such as light switches and door handles before and after each class.
Main Covid Symptoms:
- High temperature
- New continuous cough
- Loss of taste or smell
Please be aware of the current Covid-19 NHS advice, this can be accessed at